Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our Wedding: The Bowties

My dear friend and bridesmaid Colleen is a crafty gal who began making bowties a couple years ago for her cute little Etsy shop, SayOoh. She's got a talent for making so many things and has created everything from unique hair pieces using vintage jewelry finds to custom etched pint glasses. One of our wedding gifts from her was the sweetest set of wood slice coasters, with the words "Mr" "Mrs" and "Miss" etched on the three coasters. Maggie was especially excited to get her own personal "Miss" coaster.

I picked out some great fabric (on clearance!) at Joann's and Colleen made all my bowtie dreams come true. I think the boys looked just dapper in their neckwear. The pirate ship backdrop didn't hurt either.



This particular fella looked especially dapper, in my personal opinion. :)







Photos by Daniel Meigs Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment