Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our Wedding: My Hair

I've had the sheer good fortune of having a friend who is amazing at doing hair:  Miss Amanda Rogers. She's been doing my hair for at least three years and even now that I'm in Alabama I still make the 90 mile drive to Nashville to get my hair done by her -- she's that good.

Amanda colored my hair the week before the wedding to make sure it was just right. On the wedding day she came to the hotel room and got my hair all fixed up and pretty while Tyler Faith did my makeup. My hair was another situation in which I basically told Amanda "I want something vintage-ish with curls" and just trusted her good taste to come up with something beautiful.





I got a lot of compliments on how well my hair held its curls through the photos and then on to the ceremony, especially since it was raining -- well, it was because amazing Amanda gave me a touch-up right before the ceremony! It really pays to have such talented friends.







Photos by Mandii Marie Photography and Amanda's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment